The Three of Us are Go! We are the Princess Pretty Cure! (３人でＧＯ！私たちプリンセスプリキュア！ Sannin de Gō! Watashi-tachi Purinsesu Purikyua!) is the fifth episode of Go! Princess Pretty Cure.
- Air Date:March 1, 2015
- Previous:Episode 4
- Next:Episode 6
- Opening:Miracle Go! Princess Pretty Cure
- Ending:Dreaming☆Princess Pretty Cure
- Kirara joins the team at last.
- Dyspear is heard for the first time but doesn't show herself.
The girls are practising ballet and they need to find a way to get Kirara to join the team. Haruka visit Kirara and ask her to join the team but she keep telling her she is busy and they go to the center and show her how busy is Kirara get. The judge named Bororo Boan'nu want to see any model had a great pose like a star, none of them have good pose, Kirara almost did a good pose and she something sparkling like a star. Haruka suggest that she should dress up like Cure Twinkle to impress Bororo.
After learning how Kirara is busy, they go to the park and have some donuts. Kirara almost forgot about Haruka's dream and said that her dream is to become a princess and Kirara said she want to become a famous model like her mother, Stella Amanogawa, who inspired to be like her. Haruka decided to give her persuasion of Kirara of joining the team.
Meanwhile, Close targets a boy who dream of becoming a math teacher and create a math Zetsuborg. The group rush to the scene and noticed by Kirara. Kirara has passed the audition but she turn down and agree to help the group. She transform again and help Flora and Mermaid to defeat Zetsuborg. Close was angered of this and Dyspear tell him it enough and don't disappoint her again before he leave.
Kirara learned that she must not give up her dream and tells them that she turn down the audition and agree to become a supermodal and Pretty Cure and the trio assumed their partnership and they call each other's first name.
- Haruka Haruno/Cure Flora
- Minami Kaido/Cure Mermaid
- Kirara Amanogawa/Cure Twinkle
- Dyspear (Voice Only)
- Yui Nanase
- Stella Amanogawa (Flashback)
- Bororo Boan'nu
- Kirara is added in the middle of the opening walking with Haruka and the others.
- Like in the previous episode, Kirara's earrings were missing in some scenes.
- Like its counterpart episode from Yes! Pretty Cure 5, Kirara turns down her audition like Urara did for hers.
- Bororo Bowan'nu bears a striking resemblance to the fashion designer, Karl Lagerfeld.